Tarah and I are extremely excited about what God is doing at New Hope Church and in Frostproof. We are seeing people find Hope in Jesus and people are being refreshed in the Holy Spirit. Come and connect on a Sunday or Wednesday because we would love to get to know you! God has incredible things waiting for you and your whole family!
If you have any questions or want to get some lunch give me a call or send me an email. – Pastor Landon
firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-635-2702
Pastor Landon and Tarah are an extremely gifted couple. They come to us with over 14 years of experience in Ministry.
Landon is an outdoorsmen, originally from Canada. He loves photography and videography. He is gifted in other technologies as well. Landon is a very social guy and loves to be with people. He loves planning and doing events and outreaches. He is a hard worker with strong leadership skills.
Tarah is also a great asset to our church. Tarah grew up in Wauchula, FL until she was 19 years old. She often played in the “Story of Jesus” dramas there each year. She has been the Music Pastor the past several years and has a real heart for worship, and seeing people changed in the presence of God. Tarah is gifted in the Arts such as: Ballet, Dance, Human Videos, Drama, Singing, and playing keyboard. She is also a great Mom to their 7-year-old daughter Emmah.
LOVE GOD, SERVE PEOPLE, SHARE HOPE & HAVE FUN!
NHC exists to be place where people can come and experience a real GOD that LOVES people where they are. GOD has an incredible purpose for your life. New Hope is place that you can ask questions, connect with new friends, get freedom from things that are holding you back and experience the JOY JESUS brings to your life!
ROMANS 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Statement of Fundamental Truths / / Assemblies of God
- WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE…the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE…Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE…The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE…A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
- WE BELIEVE…Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- WE BELIEVE…A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE…and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’